Canal New York Marketing and Business Alliance will help you tell the world about your business. Canal New York works on behalf of its members in three strategic areas.
- Cooperative Marketing opportunities at state-wide, national and international venues.
- A member Web Site that not only attracts your customers but also links them to other canal side businesses and informational sites that meet you and your customer’s needs.
- Media Event coordination to attract national and international attention to the New York State Canal system and to your business.
- Brochure distribution at Canal Community festivals and events.
Member and Organizational Development
- Networking with other Canal businesses and communities at monthly Board Meetings held across the state
- Committee membership to help Canal New York grow and spread the individual strengths of each member across the organization. Membership Growth, Tourism Marketing, Legislative Advocacy, Education or Organizational Governance – there is a place for your talents.
Our Legislative Advocacy Agenda includes:
- Working closely with associated New York State Government Agencies, businesses and organizations to ensure that our mission is successful
- With Collaboration in mind, we will continue to inform and advocate for local communities and members regarding changes in regulatory issues, will help promote and will strive to work with local establishments to grow and improve their quality of life.
Membership Benefits and Eligibility
All members of Canal NY are provided to the following opportunities:
- Enhanced Networking – both locally and across NY State
- Attend Canal NY meetings and functions
- Meet like – minded business owners and Canal enthusiasts
- Promote local businesses, events and community awareness
- Boost Tourism
- Participate in Special Committee assignments including tourism PR, special events etc.
- Host or provide presentations at Canal NY meetings for education and PR
- Participate in Professional Educational development programs
- Exchange Literature at seasonal and annual Canal NY meetings
- Receive E-mail announcements via digital newsletter subscriptions
- Participate in member forum blogs on the Canal NY web site
- Representation in advocacy issues
- Eligibility for Board Appointments and Administrative Advancements
Thanks for your interest in Canal NY!
If you have any questions or would like additional information from Canal NY please take a moment and fill out this short form. One of our representatives will get back to you within 24 hours.
Canal New York
312 West Commercial Street
East Rochester, NY 14445