Membership Benefits & Eligibility
All Members of CANAL NY are entitled to the following benefits of membership
- All Members are encouraged to submit articles for publication about Canal-related information in the Canal NY Newsletter (additional fees may apply).
- Committee membership
- Eligible to run for board election
- Included as one voice on advocacy issues
- Networking opportunities with officials, other members
- Host board meetings
- Attend meetings
- Member discounts /offers
- Member roster list
- Email announcements
- Member forum blogs on website
Business, Municipal, and Tourism Levels receive additional business and marketing benefits with basic membership
- All Member Organizations receive a listing in the appropriate category located on the Canal NY website under "Member Directory".
- Member news release posted on web site
- Member event sponsorship posted on web site
- Social media links & postings
- Business profile page, website link and logo
- Searchable Member Directory listing
- Welcome new member news item on home page
- Literature exchange at CANAL NY annual meeting
- Canal NY Members may purchase specially-priced advertising that features their institution or business on the discovertheeriecanal.com website.
Business, Municipal, and Tourism Levels can elect to participate in optional marketing programs
- Co-op advertising projects (quote)
- Rack card brochure sponsorship (quote)
- Event sponsorship (quote)
- Travel writers media event (quote)
- Domestic travel trade show (quote)
- International travel trade show (quote)
Municipal Membership Application
City, village, town, county or other public entity.
Thanks for your interest in Canal NY!
If you have any questions or would like additional information from Canal NY please take a moment and fill out this short form. One of our representatives will get back to you within 24 hours.
Canal New York
312 West Commercial Street
East Rochester, NY 14445