Membership Benefits & Eligibility
All Members of CANAL NY are entitled to the following benefits of membership
- All Members are encouraged to submit articles for publication about Canal-related information in the Canal NY Newsletter (additional fees may apply).
- Committee membership
- Eligible to run for board election
- Included as one voice on advocacy issues
- Networking opportunities with officials, other members
- Host board meetings
- Attend meetings
- Member discounts /offers
- Member roster list
- Email announcements
- Member forum blogs on website
Business, Municipal, and Tourism Levels receive additional business and marketing benefits with basic membership
- All Member Organizations receive a listing in the appropriate category located on the Canal NY website under "Member Directory".
- Member news release posted on web site
- Member event sponsorship posted on web site
- Social media links & postings
- Business profile page, website link and logo
- Searchable Member Directory listing
- Welcome new member news item on home page
- Literature exchange at CANAL NY annual meeting
- Canal NY Members may purchase specially-priced advertising that features their institution or business on the discovertheeriecanal.com website.
Business, Municipal, and Tourism Levels can elect to participate in optional marketing programs
- Co-op advertising projects (quote)
- Rack card brochure sponsorship (quote)
- Event sponsorship (quote)
- Travel writers media event (quote)
- Domestic travel trade show (quote)
- International travel trade show (quote)
Tourism Membership Application
Tourism Promotion Agency, Chamber, Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Thanks for your interest in Canal NY!
If you have any questions or would like additional information from Canal NY please take a moment and fill out this short form. One of our representatives will get back to you within 24 hours.
Canal New York
312 West Commercial Street
East Rochester, NY 14445